Articles of Accountability
- We confess Jesus Christ, the Son of God, as Lord and Savior and declare our obedience to the Great Commission, our willingness to advance its purpose and our availability to fulfill its meaning.
- We align ourselves with the doctrinal position of the 2000 Baptist Faith and Message and reaffirm our belief that the Bible is the infallible, inerrant Word of God.
- We assert (declare and affirm) the call of the vocational evangelist is an authentic New Testament call; thereby, we approach our calling with the same degree of preparation and integrity as is demanded by any other minister of the gospel.
- We are accountable to the local church where we are members by participating in its programs and supporting it with our service and money. We will strive to conduct our ministries so as to build up the local body of believers by proclaiming the great doctrines of the Scriptures.
- We acknowledge that conviction of sin is a work of the Holy Spirit and we will extend the invitation with integrity and without coercion or manipulation.
- Our priorities are: first, to a disciplined devotional life, ensuring our personal spiritual development; second, to our families, demonstrating our commitment as companions and parents; third, to those with whom we minister giving evidence of the credibility of our message.
- As servants of God we confirm our duty to live morally clean, pure, holy lives. What we proclaim in public, we are obligated to practice in private.
- We declare to be faithful and responsible under God in the reporting of all our finances and statistics.
- We need and desire to be filled with and controlled by the Holy Spirit in order that we may be prepared and thoroughly empowered.
- We seek to promote evangelism with integrity through every segment of our ministries and, in so doing; we expect the same standards from those with whom we serve.